Friday, May 21, 2021

Crazy month

It's been a crazy month. Yesterday, my wife and I had to part with our cat, Sudan, and today, I have to put all of those emotions to the side and focus on this webinar that we are hosting abour racism and health. We've also had several publications to drop and earlier this month, we did a webinar AND a poster session for the National Rural Health Association's Health Equity Conference. Lord, give us strength...

In other news, I was given the go ahead to schedule my dissertation. June 21st at 1400 hours, I will defend my dissertation, titled "Primary Care Provider PrEP Prescribing Practices: Southern United States." If all goes well, I will be a doctor X 1. Keep me in y'alls prayers...

Outside of that, I'm eagerly awaiting the start of medical school. On the 24th, Monday, I'll be visiting UIWSOM. They are holding socially distanced tours of the school. I hope to take a few pictures When I get back, I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor et al.

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor, Eboni E. Anderson et al. : The COVID pandemic cast a harsh light on the...