Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Stepping away for a few more weeks... PhD life...

I've been on a bit of a hiatus as of late. I was granted IRB approval to start my dissertation data collection at the end of February/beggining of March. It took me a solid six weeks to collect my data but it required sitting at my desk for eight hours daily emailing, calling, bribing, and begging every physician, PA, and APRN that I could find, to take my survey. I finished collecting data almost two weeks ago and am now in the data analysis phase. I'm also cleaning up the first three chapters of my dissertation and I've had several research presentations as well. Translation? I've been BUSY. Over these next few weeks, I'll be working on completing my data analysis and finishing writing chapters 4 and 5. Unfortunately, I won't be able to schedule my dissertation defense for May 17th and instead, it will have to be scheduled for sometime in early to mid June. I'll be away from here for a bit but I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor et al.

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor, Eboni E. Anderson et al. : The COVID pandemic cast a harsh light on the...