Friday, August 20, 2021

Glad that Week 4 is over...

Week four is over, thankfully. This has been a BUSY week and STRX hit HARD. I think that the majority of the class was in shell shock regarding how hard we got slammed in STRX, but Large Group also caught a lot of students unawares. My plan for this weekend is to get caught up with all of that anatomy, consolidate my histology and neuroscience, and then start working on next week’s anatomy. I also have Labor Day circled on my calendar as that is going to be a good day to do some catch up. Our course exams are in exactly four weeks…

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor et al.

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor, Eboni E. Anderson et al. : The COVID pandemic cast a harsh light on the...