Friday, January 22, 2021

ATSU-SOMA c/o 2025

Paid my final $1,000 seat deposit last night. I was still getting interview offers but after talking it over with Eboni, I decided that it would be best to withdraw from consideration from the other interview offers so that we will know where we are going and can focus on that. I would hate to choose a school late in the cycle and then have to scramble to make moving arrangements, etc. Plus, I have deep connections with the school, faculty, and Arizona. This move just makes sense and I know that I will be very happy at ATSU-SOMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor et al.

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor, Eboni E. Anderson et al. : The COVID pandemic cast a harsh light on the...