Thursday, December 17, 2020

Reasons to be thankful in 2020

2020 has been a hard year filled with loss, grief, political & racial strife, and more than a bit of uncertainty. Despite that, there have also been blessings, starting with the continued good health of myself and my immediate family & friends. I’ve also been blessed to learn and grow academically under the tutelage of two brilliant and compassionate scientists, Dr. Melva Thompson-Robinson and Dr. Carolee Dodge-Francis. I’ve also gotten one step closer to a childhood dream: I’ll be attending medical school at A.T. Still University-School of Osteopathic Medicine, Arizona in the fall 2021. Finally, I’ve taken one step closer to earning my Ph.D. by passing by dissertation proposal defense. 💯

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor et al.

"Unmasking Structural Racism in U.S." by Daryl O. Traylor, Eboni E. Anderson et al. : The COVID pandemic cast a harsh light on the...